Elyria , OH 450036
A challenging and interesting position which will utilize my computer skills, and skill set as a customer service representative, as well as other jobs and duties that I have performed.
Technician - Technical service for Lottery Terminals, Medical Equipment, equipment usage, installing equipment, diagnosing and troubleshooting, maintenance, technical support, and training of all systems.
Customer Service Representative - Training retailers to use software and related equipment; liaison between Gtech and State Lottery Office; Was on original Start Up team, bringing the on line lottery to California.
Computer Consultant - Installed network peer to peer; wireless and wired systems; upgrade hardware and software on PCs
Web Master - Created and maintained web pages for various projects. Created and edited images using The Gimp, Microsoft Front Page 98, Photoshop 8, Adobe 4.0, and made use of Java Applets.
Truck Driver, Present
Semi Logic Games
United States Air Force
Certifications and Soft Skills
- CompTIA A+ Certified
- CompTIA Network+ Certification (to be completed by Sept 30, 2008)
- MS-DOS, Windows, Linux
- Front Page 98
- Certificate of Completion for "Gtech Customer Awareness Program".
- Certificate of Completion for CSR/Communication "Last Mile Training Program".
- Certificate of Completion for CSR Retailer Training Program.
- Perfect Driving Award for 5 consecutive years.
- Certificates of Recognition from Director of Site Operations and Technical Service
- Manager.Human Relations Skills: Took course to handle situations in which retailers become hostile.